What we offer
Architecture, Interior Design, Planning, Design, Home planing, AdditionsHere, we offer plans, help and advice about architecture, interior design and planning. We will answer basic quesitons for free so don't hesitate to send them.Our business is architecture, planning, interior design, and construction. We have offices in Italy and Southern California.We also offer drafting and 3D renderings to professionals. We work hourly or by fixed fee. Tell us about your project. Contact us: email@example.com and visit our main website http://www.hm-architects.com/
People Props for VectorworksVECTORWORKS PEOPLE PROPS A collection of props for Vectorworks using pictures of real people. To use them just load the file and select the symbol to place it in your drawing. Props take up very little file space and they always face the rendered view. To purchase them click on the links below. Use just a few of them once and the savings in time over making your own pays for them and you can use them as many times as you like. See a short video here: http://youtu.be/TfbmgxU8dJ0 NOTE: It is also available for previous versions of VW, let us know which one you need. Click on the purchase link and have People Props to use in minutes.
Thursday, December 12, 2013
Friday, November 29, 2013
130 new functions and improvements
Still simple to use for basic drafting
The Help Files
The main new features
- A new visualization engine which allows designers to work in a rendered mode.
- Open GL now allows a consistent 3D view with no switching back to wire frame with large models.
- Revised walk through tool works with new visualization engine to provide clean and consistent walk through viewing.
- A new 3D X-ray Select tool that allows users to see a wire frame view while still in a rendered mode, just press the B key.
- A new twist and taper tool that allows for twisting solids and tapering faces of solids.
- The ability to directly reference DWG/DXF or DWF files in Vectorworks projects without importing the file.
- Increased compatibility with DWG/DXG or DWF files.
- Support for Python scripting language.
- The ability to create sections from a clip cube’s section that update when changes are made to the drawings.
- Self-healing wall joints, walls stay connected when moved.
- The ability to import images and crop them within the program.
- Mirror tool preview feature, allows a preview of the mirror before accepting it.
- The ability to directly measure objects on sheet layer viewports (paper space) without entering annotations.
- Added texture tools for more photo realistic representations of textured surfaces.
Fast Interactive Display
What about Increased Compatibility
Section Viewports and Clipcube
Wall Tool Improvements
Roof Tool Improvements
Eye Dropper Tool
Taper Face and Twist
But what is still missing or on the wish lists
Designer alone $3,395 $1,069
Monday, April 29, 2013
Tuesday, April 16, 2013
In conclusion, the cloud service is a great addition to the VW program. It will make the architect and designer’s life easier. In fact this addition along with the Hyperlinks tool (assuming they make it easier to use) are the type of features which have the potential to really change the way we work in the office and in the field. We might imagine a day when a digital file becomes more important than the paper prints which today are the general end product of our work. A building construction document might mainly consist of a BIM with links to floor plans, details, installation videos and manufacturer’s specifications that can be used in the field on laptops and tablets even carried in the tool belts of the onsite workers. With today’s ease of setting up a jobsite wireless LAN with internet access every person on the job might have access to every bit of project detail whenever needed without having to sort through plans often only avail after stopping work, walking back to the construction office and waiting for a chance to look at the plans. Think of it, architects, no more excuses for not following that important detail you spent hours studying.
This addition of VW Cloud service has a way to go before offering all of the above but it is a worthy start.
Friday, April 05, 2013
Thursday, March 28, 2013