130 new functions and improvements
Still simple to use for basic drafting
The Help Files
The main new features
- A new visualization engine which allows designers to work in a rendered mode.
- Open GL now allows a consistent 3D view with no switching back to wire frame with large models.
- Revised walk through tool works with new visualization engine to provide clean and consistent walk through viewing.
- A new 3D X-ray Select tool that allows users to see a wire frame view while still in a rendered mode, just press the B key.
- A new twist and taper tool that allows for twisting solids and tapering faces of solids.
- The ability to directly reference DWG/DXF or DWF files in Vectorworks projects without importing the file.
- Increased compatibility with DWG/DXG or DWF files.
- Support for Python scripting language.
- The ability to create sections from a clip cube’s section that update when changes are made to the drawings.
- Self-healing wall joints, walls stay connected when moved.
- The ability to import images and crop them within the program.
- Mirror tool preview feature, allows a preview of the mirror before accepting it.
- The ability to directly measure objects on sheet layer viewports (paper space) without entering annotations.
- Added texture tools for more photo realistic representations of textured surfaces.
Fast Interactive Display
What about Increased Compatibility
Section Viewports and Clipcube
Wall Tool Improvements
Roof Tool Improvements
Eye Dropper Tool
Taper Face and Twist
But what is still missing or on the wish lists
Designer alone $3,395 $1,069